Saturday, October 5, 2013

New Planet Belgian Ale

So to start off, I am no beer connoisseur but I do enjoy a good beer. The only problem with enjoying beers is that after I drink one with Kyle around, I cannot give her a kiss because of the possibility of cross contamination. So for both of us to be winners, I decided to start drinking GF beers. The beer I usually drink is Corona because it is GF, but sometimes you need a little variety in your life.

The beer I am going to talk about is crafted by New Planet and it’s their Belgian Ale. Their Belgian Ale is quite tasty; it has a good mixture of flavor. It has a little bit of spice and it then is sweetened by the honey they add. One doesn't overpower the other and they do a good job of mixing the two. When you first take a sip you taste the spices first then the sweetness of the honey kicks in and it provides a nice after taste also. I know with some beers it has a little “bite” as I call it after you drink it, which I don’t mind, but this one doesn't have a bite and goes down quite smooth.

I definitely enjoy the beer and actually bought another 6 pack to review this beer. 

For more information on this beer go to New Planet's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment